Today was my last ob appointment for this lovely pregnancy. I love my visits so it makes me somewhat sad but oh so excited at the same time. My blood pressure was back to normal and I am measuring perfectly and babies heart beat was fast and strong. I love that! I am not dilated at all and although I am softening I am not thinning so that is a relief to me that I will make it to Monday!!
Everyone I have been pregnant with seems to be going early or having their babies so it is getting very real to me now. It hasn't 'hit me' yet so to speak, but I am not sure if it really will before our little man arrives. I am busy tying up loose ends and doing that last minute 'spring cleaning' and that combined with entertaining a 2 year old is keeping my mind and body busy. I am so excited to see this little boy though! Yay to be in the all clear to go on Monday and welcome another happy, healthy baby boy Anderson!
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



1 comment:
Oh man...I can't believe it's time already! I hope all goes well for you guys! Can't wait to see pics of the new little dude!
Post a Comment