Monday, March 9, 2009

8 Things Tag

I am sick today. Have been sick since yesterday with some nasty flu/cold that is going around I guess. I have some laryngitis too I think. I usually get a bout of laryngitis every 18 months - 2 years when I am a little run down and had a terrible head cold just before I had Cade so I guess this is just my turn again. I just really, really want it to be over and done with in the next day or so so I can get back to getting some sleep (even if it is only the 5 hours I had been getting) before this little boy arrives. I have a terrible croupy cough and the thought of that with a c-section incission makes for some stressful moments for me... I am achy and sore and contract like crazy after a bout of coughing. Here's having faith it will all be over and done with tomorrow!!

I saw this blog hopping and figured I would give it a go...

8 THINGS

8 Favorite TV shows
1. Burn Notice
2. Private Practice
3. House
4. The Hills
5. Real Housewives of OC/NY
6. Food Network anything
7. Cold Case Files
8. CSI

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Took a shower
2. Slept
3. Talked to my mum on the phone
4. Slept
5. Chatted with my sister on facebook
6. Slept
7. Found out my girl Mel had her baby!! YAY Mel!!
8. Coughed and coughed and coughed

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Cory coming home so I can try and rest
2. Getting over this icky sickness
3. Getting my hair done this week
4. A pedicure this week
5. Having this beautiful baby boy!
6. No more aches and pains from baby (pre and post)
7. Warmer outside play weather
8. My sister and her hubby coming in May!!

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Applebees
2. Jasons
3. Olive Garden
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. Blue Water Pizza in Aus
6. Corona Village
7. Chili's
8. McAlisters

8 Things on My Wish List:
1. A smooth surgery and recovery
2. A happy, perfect, healthy baby
3. Cory to get a great job upon graduation
4. My house with the white picket fence.....
5. To be completely debt free
6. A holiday to Aus with Cory
7. A cleaned out car!!
8. A paci free and potty trained Cade in the next 3 months

I tag anyone wanting to do this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering why you weren't at the Relief Society party. Hope you feel better soon. Let me now if you need a dinner or something. :) ~Jeffi