Saturday, March 28, 2009

Introducing.....

Ethan Cory Benjamin
Born on Monday March 23rd, 2009 at 8:02am
weighing in at 7lb 12oz and measuring 19 1/2 inches long


I will have to share all the details with you in the next day or so, but can I just say what a delight it is having Ethan in our home. He is a wonderful little baby and we are all totally smitten!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

:) Congratulations again! It's nice to have my own now, to fully appreciate what a blessing it is for other people, too. Happy for you guys!

Claire said...

Oh so so cute! Making me reallllly baby hungry now!! Lucky I only have to wait until Sept...argh!!

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

Congratulations! What an angel! I'm glad you are home and doing well... looking forward to hearing the details! Enjoy every little moment with Ethan because they will go so much faster with your second little one than with your first! So happy for all of you!

Jen said...

Congratulations! I have been wondering how you are doing. He is adorable. I can't wait to hear more about him and see more pics of the cute little guy. :)

Denise Faulkner said...

I'm so happy for your family! He sure looks perfect and I love the name. You guys agreed on a good one! I hope you get some rest and have a good recovery.

Annette said...

So Cute!!! Have been checking blog for updates! Love to all.