Monday, March 16, 2009

1 week

I can not believe this time in a week I will be in recovery with a new little one in my arms!
This pregnancy has simply gone way too fast. I just hope life does not go so fast once a new little one is here. I am really uncomfortable though so I am looking forward to not aching when I move and me not feeling like I want to throw up after eating because this little boy is taking up every itty bitty space available in there. Although it's an all new pain after bub is here....with a c-section...can't think about that... need to focus on the good things like snuggling and kissing and long naps with 2 little boys!
We are still without a name for bub. I am a person that needs to see the baby to feel good with the name I have my heart set on. We have narrowed it down to 3, which is what we did with Cade also, with a couple of throw in spares if those narrowed down names just don't 'fit'. I am excited to see him, I wonder a lot if he will look like Cade. It amazes me how much you can come to know and love a baby before he is even here. I personally think he may be a little calmer than Cade, not that Cade is not calm, he just seems a little less aggressive in utero than Cade did. Cade was seriously the perfect baby though, I always said if I could be guaranteed to have infants like Cade I would have 100! Here's to the wishful thinking paying off. I am just so in love with this little boy already. His movements are so deliberate now and I can feel full on foot prints and a little fist in my side and a little bum protruding... love it! I know I will miss his movements, I did with Cade almost immediately.

Here's to a week of catching up, cleaning up and preparation...

4 comments:

Shalee said...

Kathryn! I am SO excited for you. Who knows, maybe a C-section will be easier the second time around....I hope so for both of us :-) I hope everything goes perfect and can't wait to see pictures of your new little guy!!

Carrie said...

Wow, a week!! It has gone fast. I can't wait to see pictures, and hopefully see him in person. I will be there first full week in April. Justin is going to Moab so I want to visit my family. Let me know if you will be around, and feel up to visitors. I will try to arrange a time I can come with out Scout. Take Care.

Claire said...

Veeeery exciting!! Sending lots of good thoughts your way:)

Sarah said...

Excited for you! Are you looking forward to seeing how Cade handles it all?