Today I have had to find some cuteness in this little boy that is being a little naughty and bossy for him mummy!! I am still not over this head cold/sinus/coughing junk and my patience is not quite at it's prime either. This is a bad combination for Cade and I!!
He is so cheeky sometimes and we clash and butt heads at those times as I won't have him speak to me in such a way, when really I should probably just ignore it. He is trying his hardest to be expressive it is just in a yell or a shout or scream... not fun. I feel like alot of this is stemming from the fact that it looks so nice outside and we so want to get out while we can but with my sickness lingering and the fact that although it looks oh so lovely outside, it is still quite cold.
I was trying to upload my 37 weeks pregnant belly when I seem to have misplaced the USB cord... so annoyed so I went to our other camera that seems to be doing a shonky job these days and found some lovely cuteness that is Cade on them from last week that I forgot to upload.
He really is a delightful child. I asked him this afternoon, "Cade, can mummy have a kiss?" and he says, "No mumma, it broken!" I laughed out loud!!
Cade absolutely is into anything that is 'babys'. Yesterday he leans over the cradle and says, "Baby where are you?" too cute. As you can see he LOVES to sneek into the cradle.
After 700 attempts of trying to keep him out of said cradle, I made him his own for his 'baby' (his puppy bear) and he crawled in there with puppy.
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



1 comment:
What a cutie! He is going to be a big helper when baby #2 arrives! Just like we have motherly instincts so do the big brothers! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment