I never get tagged but I was blog hopping and found this and thought it would be fun...
7 Things I can do-
* Take long hot baths
* Fun updo's on girls hair
* Sewing (a straight line anyway)
* Cook, tonight I made a mean chicken enchilada dinner that both my boys love!
* Talk on the phone to my mum or sisters all day
* Skate
* Eat ice cream every night when pregnant
7 Things I can't do-
* Sleep through the night without tossing and turning or without a pillow either side of my to support the growing tummy when I toss and turn
* Snow ski, I am seriously a train wreck
* Wipe other childrens (not my own) noses without gagging
* Go an hour without peeing
* Watch someone get sick on TV
* Get up from the couch on first try
* Go the day without making my bed
7 Things I say often-
* I love you Bubba
* What Darling?
* Stop screaming like that Cade, no yelling!
* Cade, no paci until nap, go back and put it on your bed please
* You're welcome
* Hey, just me (when I call Cory all the time)
* Wahoo, clever boy!
7 Things I love about Cory-
* He is such a hard worker
* He is very selfless and serves willingly and without others knowing about it
* He is so supportive
* His want to make life better for our family
* His love of family, the gospel, and me
* The way he kisses me goodbye each morning when I am asleep to let me know he is leaving
* His laugh
7 Favorite foods-
* Italian
* Mexican
* Cheesecake
* Peppermint chocolate
* Double Fudge Brownie Icecream
* Coke (I usually hate coke but I crave it like crazy this pregnancy)
* Skittles
Seven people I tag
* Allison
* Melany
* Jessica
* Alicia F.
* Alicia W.
* Mary
* Kristy A.
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment