Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday...."

"Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam..."

"And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva...So tweasure your wuv."


My littlest, big sister Annette was married last Saturday, February 7th!

I was unfortunately unable to make it being so pregnant and my doctor just felt it unwise for me to try and undertake the international travel. Friday, (which is Australia's Saturday) was really hard for me. I had been trying my very hardest not to think about the fact that I was missing out on such a big event in my family but it played on my subconscious big time and I had a melt down on Friday. I got to have a chat to my mum and sister so that made things a little better. Cory was absolutely wonderful with me. He lovingly brought home some flowers to cheer me up and because I had been on a huge "nesting" kick, even bought me the chest of drawers we were eyeing out for me to finishing packing away the baby clothes so I could feel better about the boys room. What a spunk he is. He really is the most thoughtful man and would be oh so embarrassed to know I included all this in this post! Oh well, I love you babe!

Here are some cute photos from the big event!

The oh so cute couple...


Here are my sisters and brother

The parents with Annette and Ronnie!

I just had to include this picture of my wonderful nephew Kallan, who is fighting cancer, I just loved this captured moment with his 'pimp' hat what a spunk!

(I am quoting The Princess Bride in this post, which is kinda an inside running joke, I know you get it Netty!!)

3 comments:

Jessica & Paul said...

What Beautiful pictures. Annette Looks beautiful! I love weddings lol! you have such a beautiful family kathryn!

Annette said...

So funny! Yes a did get the Princess Bride reference. Rubena was even thinking of using that as an opening for her speech. Instead she, Olivia and Kallan decorated my car with the same theme - Just Maweed - painted on the back window. You may have also heard me coming down the street dragging the cans that had been tied to the back of my car! I missed you being there but here is hoping for May!

Claire said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding - great day too, the 7th is the date Ben and I were married 8 years ago. Time flies hey!