Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Update

This week has been a pretty quiet on for us. We are just busy re-arranging our house to make room for my sister, brother-in-law and their 3 kiddos. We are super excited for them to come to us on Monday. I heard from my sister yesterday just after they arrived at their hotel at Disneyland. Both Chelsea and Campbell got sick during the last hour of the flight due to some bad turbulance. They were just glad to be somewhat settled, able to shower and get freshened up! It was go great to hear they were here safe and well even though we have to wait almost a week to see them in the flesh. Cade is not going to know himself, having live-in play mates all day long for over a month. He will be in heaven!!

I hope this week continues to go quickly as I am just itching to see them all!!

Onto some REALLY exciting news on my family front.... My sister Annette is getting married!! We are all super excited for both her and Ronnie. Congrats Netty!! No final date has been set as far as I know for the actual wedding as they just got engaged on the weekend but I dare say I will miss out on it due to an impending child! I will hopefully get to make a trip to Australia after baby boy is here but regardless we are super happy for them. Happy planning Netty, you just got rid of Law School stress only to take on an all new wedding stress...ARGH!!

Ronnie and Annette

No comments: