I saw this blog hopping (I stole it from you Jen) and thought it was pretty fun.
"On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me..."
1 EMBARRASSING MOMENT: The one I can think of off the top of my head is one that Cory just made fun of me for yesterday actually. When we first moved here, I thought Chik-Fil-A was called Chik-A-Fil and I would call it that all the time. Not that embarrassing I guess but makes me feel like an idiot when I think about it.
2 BEST FRIENDS: Cory and my family
3 THINGS I BUY REGULARLY: milk, bread, juice
4 PLACES I WANT TO GO: Bora Bora, New York, Europe and ALWAYS Australia
5 GOALS FOR THE UPCOMING YEAR: Start (and maintain) a workout routine, meal plan, save money, visit Australia, get food storage all done!
6 THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON"T KNOW ABOUT ME: I am a perfectionist, almost to an ocd stage when it comes to a night time routine; I love pretty much anything lemon favored; I worry too much about sickness and have a phobia of vomitting; I hated steak until I ate one here in the USA; I had an ultimate crush on Johnny Knoxville for the longest time; I was accident prone as a child.
7 THINGS I WOULD NEVER SAY: "I just love doing dishes." "No I do not like reality TV" "Go out to dinner? NEVER" "Early gradution!" "Food, I hate food." "Snot is so lovely on children." "I hate Christmas"
8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS SEASON: EVERYTHING!!! I love the smells at Christmas - warm homes, scents or cooking; the knowledge I have in the purpose of the season, to reflect on the birth of our Savior; Being with family; the decorations and lights all about; Christmas music; Wrapping present; making Christmas goodies; and of course yummy Christmas food!
9 THINGS I SAY TO MY KIDS: "I love you my boy!" "Are you ok?" "Do you want to snuggle with momma?" "Give mommas kisses" "Where's your paci Cade?" "It's nap time... lay down!" "How did mummy get so lucky to have a boy like you my Cade?" "Where's my boy Cade?" and always... "Yes darling?" to the forever calling my name.
10 THINGS I DO A LOT: Dishes; pick up after Cade; pee... sorry pregnancy does that!; Eat, pregnancy does that too; snuggle with my boy Cade; check email/blog/chat to family or friends on msn or facebook; watch kids TV; stress...WAY too much about things I can not control; put my cold feet on Cory in bed; tell him how much I love him.
11 THINGS I WOULD RATHER NOT LIVE WITHOUT: My babe Cory; our children; family; health; the gospel; running water; heat; a home; freedom; food; cars.
12 PEOPLE I TAG: Melany, Allison, Carrie, Jessica, Alicia F, Alicia W, Laura, Lauren, Jill, Kate, Megan, Kimball
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment