Wednesday, December 10, 2008

6 Months

Well I have officially hit the 6 months pregnant mark, 24 weeks. This little boy is really moving about lately and I just LOVE it! This is really my favorite time in pregnancy and what I truly miss when our little bundle arrives. He is a 'hider' as we call him. When you put your hand on him deliberately to feel him move about he hides or simply stops what he was doing. This week particularly he has been doing some tumbles or flips in there that have caught me by surprise. When I snuggle with Cade, this little man kicks him all the time. It does not faze Cade a bit just yet but when those kicks get a little more forceful he might be feeling different :)I am so glad I feel healthy that I no longer have morning sickness and can seriously enjoy pregnancy. There have been some serious stresses this pregnancy but thankfully bub and I could not be better health wise. What a blessing.

Here are some photos of the 'ever expanding belly' from last night.

5 comments:

Jill Asay said...

You look stinkin' cute! I love baby bellies!!

Melany said...

Hey Hot Mumma!! Get in ma belllyyy!! haa You look great!

Love you

Dot said...

You look great. You are all belly... too cute.

Sarah said...

I thought at first that I was much larger than you, but I think we're about the same size. You look good! Did you just cut your hair?

Claire said...

Oh you look so great. I am so excited that everything is going well with your pregnancy:) (and your tree looks super good too!!!)