Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Catch Up

Well I have been a slacko and figured I had better get a catch up post in.

My sister Allison, brother-in-law Will and their 3 little ones arrived safe and well to us. We were SO glad to have them all to ourselves here at home. We have been busy visiting, cooking, wrapping, shopping... the usual week before Christmas happenings. We are holding up well. Cade loves the fact that he wakes to friends each morning and he hollers out to them each night from our room when they are giggling in their bed in what is normally Cade's room. There has been some taddle taling and some screaming completitions between the 2 little boys aka Campbell and Cade but other than that, we have no complaints.... well Allison might, we got caught in a white out on the way home from Cheyenne last week and it was not fun! The boys had left ahead of us in our other car and we were about 20 minutes behind them and needless to say after the scare that it was we were glad to be home! WELCOME TO WYOMING is all I can say!

We have had a day sledding with our good friends the Brays and that was so fun. The first time I have been. No I didn't sled, not with a big round belly happening but it was so fun to play with the kids and see the happiness the snow brings. Cade was fast asleep and missed the whole thing but oh well, there will be more sledding to be had! Chelsea was amazing, such a dare devil, Cory loved that. Aiden and Campbell both warmed to it after a little bit too. So fun!

I am so thankful to have my sister here. Christmas is hard for me when away from extended family so I love, love, love that she is here with Will, Chels, Aiden and Campbell.

No comments: