HUSBAND TAG
This is a fun tag that I got from Kara (thanks Kara!)
1. Where did you meet your husband? We actually met at a wedding in our ward, Cory had just got off his mission and after visiting family in the USA for 2 weeks he had only been in Australia for like 2 days. We were totally checking each other out according to his mom. Our first date was about a week later in December 2002.
2. How long did you date? We dated for about a month before he told me he wanted to marry me then we dated for another month before he proposed. We were engaged for 2 months... so what is that 4 months I guess.
3. How long have you been married? 5 1/2 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? when he takes me out to dinner or plans a nice date.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? I think his smile and his laugh that goes along. He also has really nice eyes. I just think he is a spunk!
6. What is his best quality? He is so loving... I think more than anyone can know. He serves so willingly without others even knowing what he does and never does he do it for a thank you. He is very good with me and is an excellent father.
7. Does he have a nick name for you? I agree with Kara's response totally ... Babe... 99% of the time. Hardly ever does he call me Kathryn. In fact when he does use it, it sounds so weird.
8. What is his favorite food? Pot Roast, mashed potatoes with gravy and corn or Spaghetti. He really is easy pleased though.
9. What is his favorite sport? Soccer and Baseball
10. When and where was your first kiss? The night he told me he wanted to marry me on Christmas Eve on the Riverbank at Lorn, NSW Australia.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? I would say just spending time together. Cory just loves to drive and site see but I really don't so when I know he wants some one on one time he will suggest a drive. I like to go on a date night, dinner and a movie usually.
12. Do you have children? Yes, a 2 year old boy and a growing bundle of boy due in March.
13. Does he have hidden talents? Yes, he is very sporty, can do anything really when he wants to. He can sing and is so good at cleaning... total perfectionist to a fault sometimes.
14. How old is he? 27 same as me
15. Who said I love you first? Um, not sure, I think I did actually.
16. His favorite music? Country and pop alternative I guess you would call it.
17. What do you admire most about him? He is so giving. He really loves unconditionally. He is a hard worker. He is the best father I could ever want for our children and he is so wonderful with me. I am totally his equal in his eyes and he would give anything for me. He knows me so well and that use to bother me that he knew how I felt and how I would react and that was annoying but really it is to be admired. He is so respectful of his elders. He is the token grandchild I swear and such a good son.
18. What is his favorite color? Blue
19. Will he read this? Probably not, he never gets on the net really :)
20. Who do you tag? I agree with Kara - This was actually very fun, so I think everyone should do it.
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment