What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 17 and working full-time as a Customer Service Rep at a credit union. My first job interview, my first job. The first grandbaby was born in our family just prior that year and I was loving my little nephew. This was the year I developed my sickness phobia and became a germ-a-phobe. I remember being super social and loving being with friends and shopping up a storm. Girls will be girls!
What are 5 things on my to-do list?
1. Filing bills and papers (I hate paper clutter)
2. Run to the store for some essentials
3. Take a nap and cuddle with Cade
4. Make something yummy for dinner
5. Deep clean my closet
What would I do with a Billion dollars?
Pay off any accumulated debt, give family some $$$ to get set up or help them save or get out of debt. Buy a home. Buy a holiday home. I would get fresh flowers delivered every week, get a personal chef/personal Martha Stewart to teach me all I want to know about cooking and gardening and self reliance with storage etc. invest, invest, invest the rest.
5 of my bad habits:
1. I bite my nails
2. I try clothes on from my closet and don't always hang them back up
3. I am too nice sometimes, can't say no and tend to get walked over
4. I waste too much time on the computer
5. I worry too much
5 places I have lived:
1. Legana TAS - Australia
2. Tannum Sands - QLD - Australia
3. Thornton NSW - Australia
4. Rutherford NSW - Australia
5. Laramie WY - USA
5 jobs I have had:
1. Customer Service Rep - Credit Union
2. Sales Consultant/Loans - Credit Union
3. Server - Applebees
4. Loan Processor - Bank
5. Loan Operations Supervisor - Bank
5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I can't stand being noticed because of my accent. It was hard for me when we first moved here as people would ask 50 questions about my life and I would know nothing about them, I felt it almost an invasion but I have learnt to get over that.
2. I am the youngest of 6 children
3. I have a guilt conscience when doing a calling or when people ask for time I don't have, I feel bad and think something terrible will happen if I don't do it.
4. I can't stand people touching me little toe - not that that happens much, just grosses me out
5. I like fish that does not taste like fish
5 People I tag:
1. Jill
2. Mary
3. Kara
4. Lauren
5. Ashley
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



1 comment:
I wouldn't worry about your accent, i think accents are great! I want to move somewhere, so that I have one LOL
Post a Comment