Thursday, October 23, 2008

Baby

We had our 3rd Ob appointment today and I seem to be carrying so low, I am measuring right and am just about to my belly button with the size of my uterus but baby was way down low to listen for a heartbeat. I remember at our 1st appointment this pregnancy that baby was on its head for the most part so maybe that's what's happening, who knows really they move about so much. We scheduled our ultrasound to also find out baby's gender on the 11th November. Very exciting! Is it just me or do others get nervous to find out the gender? I don't know if it is because I worry they might get it wrong or because it is also the time to pick up on anything that might pose a problem and that worries me. I just need to not stress about it and focus on those things I can control I guess. So you have another 19 days to cast your votes on your predictions on this baby's gender!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

hey, maybe we'll see you there! That's the same day we go in to find out. I'm excited, but yes, nervous too. Anything could happen.

Wyborn Family said...

You better let me know so I can shop before coming over. May need another suit case for the baby clothes. Hehe.

Megan said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having! If you are hoping for a girl "think pink" but don't be disappointed if it doesn't work... I got a second boy and wouldn't have it any other way!

Anonymous said...

Hey! How's it going? Love the blog world....I am so glad I found you on here. I vote that it is a boy. Can't wait for you to find out. :) ~Jeffi

Denise Faulkner said...

I was nervous too! I think that it was because I realized that once I know - I know and then the anticipation of knowing is over. I don't know if that even makes sense, but I felt a little anexiety this time around!

KaLee said...

I got the costume from babystyle.com they usually have a big sale this time of year, so you may be able to find something you like for next year.