I just had to add these pics I got today of my nephew Kallan. I just so love him to bits. Life has been difficult for Kal and family lately but I am so thankful each day is a new one and he seems to be doing well for the most part. I must check his blog about 5 times a day to see if there is any news. I am just so thankful for family and the support that they are to each other. I miss them so much and wish with all my heart I could be in 2 places at once a lot of the time. Kallan, Shay, Karina and Darren I just so love you and want each of you to know that. You are constantly in our prayers!
Kallan... the little stud!
Kal and Shay, what a beautiful photo
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



3 comments:
Hi Aunty Kathryn,
I love and miss you and wish you could be here to see me. I went to school this morning at hospital and thought it was boring. I had to be careful considering I am allergic to homework! Thanks for putting pictures of me on your blogspot.
love you lots, love from Kallanxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
You're not alone - I also cried when I got these pictures from Karina. I was at work and had to take myself to the bathroom to check the mascara.
Hi kathryn
I love you and miss you heaps I wish you could come down and see us all . we are all missing you and we all wish you could be here . Yesterday I went water skiing and got up first go . Netty is trying to find out how to send them to you so you can have a look . I also went on the chube and had heaps of fun .
Love from Shay bay xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment