I know, I know... 2 posts in one day, can you tell I am trying a little to hard to stay busy and avoid doing housework??
I stole this from Kara's blog (thanks Kara!!) and thought I would give it a go.
Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends. Copy then change all the answers so they apply to you, then post on your blog. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:15
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Oh man... Hancock
4. Favorite TV show? The Hills, House, CSI
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Juice is my must these days and toast or cereal
6. What is your middle name? Elizabeth
7. What food do you dislike? Seafood.. I wish I liked it coz it looks good to me, just doesn't taste good.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I like any Triple J hottest 100 (Aussie CD)
9. What kind of car do you drive? 2003 Toyota Camry or 1997 Honda Civic
10. Favorite sandwich? Tomato and cheese
11. What characteristic do you despise? Flakiness and disrespect
12. Favorite item of clothing? Jeans
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Australia any given day but for somewhere new, Europe sounds lovely.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? I am not a brand girl really but I do like Aeropostale
15. Where would you retire to? Central Coast Australia or New England somewhere
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I got a lovely bunch of flowers this birthday and it wasn't that long ago so we will go with that!
17. Favorite sport to watch? Tennis
18. Furthest place you expect someone to look at this from? Australia
19. If you had a superpower, what would it be? Travel with the blink of an eye or a click of the heals, and to cure ills.
20. When is your birthday? September 8th
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? I think I am a morning person as I get more done in the morning.
22. What is your shoe size? 8
23. Pets? None but a dog will likely be the first purchase after a house
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Hmmm I am 15 weeks pregnant...
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A mumma and a vet
26. How are you today? I'm doing okay, just a little worried about family in Aus.
27. What is your favorite candy? Sour patch kids
28. What is your favorite flower? Tulips
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Mid November to find out the sex of this little bambino
30. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Double fudge brownie
31. What are you listening to right now? Cade sleeping on my bed and CSI on TV
32. What was the last thing you ate? Mint drumstick
33. Do you wish on stars? Usually when I see the first star of this night I do.
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red
35. How is the weather right now? Pre snow, cold and windy, typical Wyoming weather
36. Who was the first person you talked to on the phone today? Sandy
37. Favorite soft drink? Mountain Dew
38. Favorite restaurant? Jasons, Applebees, Texas Roadhouse
39. Real hair color? Dirty blonde
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Dolls and barbies
41. Summer or winter? Summer
42. Hugs or kisses? Hugs (unless they are from Cory or Cade)
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
44. Where was your last vacation? Colorado
45. When is the last time your cried? This morning
46. What is under your bed? Drawers built into our bed
47. What did you do last night? Had a yummy dinner, got Cade ready for bed, read, blog hopped for a bit, bed.
48. What are you afraid of losing? Family
49. Salty or sweet? Definately both
50. How many keys on your key ring? 5?
51. How many years at your current job? Almost 2 years
52. Favorite day of the week? Friday
53. How many towns have you lived in? 6
54. Do you make friends easily? I think so
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment