Saturday, January 23, 2010

Boy vs Girl


Which is easier to raise....

I read this article today and it made me think of all the times with friends and family where this discussion has come up. Just the other week a girlfriend and I were were getting manis and pedis and the guy doing my nails asked me the same question, do I think boys are harder to raise than girls... It was an interesting conversation considering my friend has 2 girls and I have 2 boys...

It was interesting to read others responses on the site and it begs the question... what do you think?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

After reading the article, and being a young mother of only a baby girl, I would agree with the conclusion the writer came to. Seemed to make sense to me.

Melany said...

I can't talk for having boys with having 3 girls BUT My conclusion is "KIDS" in general can be hard! Its like testosterone VERSUS girlie hormones!

And yes I think it has to do BIG time with personality!

So lets just brace ourselves and hope we all get through this in one piece and pray they have enough money for counseling when they are older BAAHAHAHA

Jamie said...

don't you think boys? I know I do... I have also noticed when Ike's girls that are friends start up with drama, he and his other buddy back away and leave the situation when the girls want to be involved... anyway, I think they both have their perks, but I love having a couple boys:)