I had a meeting this morning at 9 and went outside equipped with 2 columbia coats, gloves etc and I coughed when I breathed, it was that cold. I am pretty use to the cold weather, as use to it as you can get but I just read on a friends blog here that is indeed way cold!
Makes me think of things like this... 
1. Log Cabin in the Snow, 2. Snow falling, 3. Sun Bathing at Bahamas, 4. fresh fish n chips, 5. Tropical Airlie Beach, 6. Las vistas desde el overwater bungalow en Bora Bora, Polinesia Francesa / Views from overwater bungalow in Bora Bora, French Polynesia, 7. Glowing Warmth, 8. IMG_1600, 9. Super Snowflake Mittens
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



2 comments:
It is freezing here too! I drove Curtis to work this morning and it hurt to even breathe. BUURRRR!!!
Time for a warm blanket and some hot chocolate.
guess what kathryn we went to the beach today at Shoal Bay and had an ice cream love you Chels
Post a Comment