Sunday, January 3, 2010

This Little Boy...


...graduated from Nursery and is now in 'Big Primary'!!

We totally forgot about it until we were getting him ready for church this morning and he was talking about Nursery with Daddy and I said,

"Actually my boy, you get to go to 'Big Primary' with your friends today , a new class!"

He was excited.

Didn't faze him a bit!

When we got in the car after church I asked him how class was (the usual), I got a, "It was good!" (the usual)

and I then asked him what he did in class (the usual) and he states, "We made a prince crown, see, on my head! I colored with crayons!"

and I then asked what else he did, "I just sang some songs..."

He is such a cute boy. He is sweet and good and kind, at least when he talks about it, lets hope he is sweet, good and kind in primary!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

How exciting for Cade!! Hope he loves being a Sunbeam!!

Jamie said...

It was a big sunbeam day over here too! How fun:) I didn't think little things like that would get to me so much... sniffle:) Cade is getting so big and handsome too! Time is flying...