Friday, January 29, 2010

Big Boy Haircut....




Where did my little baby go....

AND where did all his mild curls go....

AND his dark hair....

I almost shed a tear I kid you not!

6 comments:

Kara said...

He looks so handsome, but I remember feeling the same way the first time I cut Jacob's hair. What a cute little guy!

KaLee said...

I can't believe how blonde he looks! I thought for sure he was going to be the dark-haired one!

Wyborn Family said...

OMG - Ethan looks different - still a spunk though. Love him to bits.

Megan said...

What a cutie! I think his new haircut makes him look very handsome! What a lucky Mama you are!

Denise Faulkner said...

Oh he is still super cute! I thought his hair looked lighter? When ever I cut Gav's hair I'm sad that all of his blonde is gone:)

Jamie said...

Look at that Ethan boy! I can't believe how grown up he looks! Not fair- where did the time go with our little babies?? He's precious Kathryn:)