Thursday, January 8, 2009

Into The Third Trimester

Wow, my pregnancy seems to have flown by lately. Friends and family have mentioned on various occasions that my pregnancy seems to be going fast but just this week I have realized that it really has flown by. This is most likely due to the fact that we have a scheduled delivery date of the 20th March and that feels so surreal to think about, like it is someone else we are talking about! I had my 28 week appointment with the glucose tolerance test and that came back all clear, thank goodness! I had to have a follow up 3 hour one with my pregnancy with Cade so I am super glad that came back clear the first time round. My iron levels are low so onto the suppliments I am! ARGH
I so love pregnancy and I am feeling really good. I am hoping to keep sickness at bay and remain as healthy as at all possible!
Here is a pick of this growing little man and one that is still very nameless and will be until we see him I am thinking.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

You look great, glad to hear all is going well.

Lauren said...

Woohoo! You are so cute. Love your belly. It will come fast now! :)

Scott and Alicia said...

You look great!!! I am excited for the arrival of your little one.

Claire said...

You look fab!!! I love that colour on you too:)

Ashley Luck and Randy Luck said...

You're the cutest pregnant lady ever.

Felecia Moeaki said...

You're so lucky you look cute. I gained sooo much weight with Sione. I am only halfway to losing it....grrr.....Appreciate your good genes Girl!