Friday, January 23, 2009

Catch Up... AGAIN

I seem to always be playing the catch up game lately with regard to blogging but all things blog worthy seem to occur when I am at my busiest time with visitors or comings and goings so this post may be long... fair warning to all those that want to just skim and look at pics instead!

CHRISTMAS
Christmas was wonderful this year. Nothing beats having time with family and the joy of kids at Christmas. This year was alot quieter than I thought it would be. I thought with 8 people in our apartment (4 or which were kids) it would be roudy and noisy and playful all day long but much to my surprise it was really quiet. The kids (not Cade though) got DS's and they were busy playing with those.
My cooking skills were put to the test and all turned out well. The turkey was delicious, tender and juicy and we ate to our hearts content.

Kids checking out the haul... showing Cade his car's chair








No comments: