Thursday, January 22, 2009

This Lovely Family....



...has now returned home to the land of Aus!
We are missing them already and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet. Cade has asked a total of 11 times now for the "kids". Breaks my heart every time I tell him they went home on a big plane. He is so quiet today (as is my apartment) without all the kids here. We will have to plan on some fun mummy/Cade things to do once I get everything organized in the house.
I just so enjoyed having my sister and her family here. Nothing like the comfort of family and the fun and history attached. It will be nice to get back in a routine and Cade slept in his bed ALL night which I am sure Cory was glad for as Cade had been bunking in with dad while he was in our room because he slept in his toddler bed on daddy's side. It was a good night and Cade came toddling in to me this morning with lovely cuddles which I have missed. He usually was too eager to see the kids every morning than to cuddle with mummy.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm so glad that your sister and her family were able to come for a visit! They are a very lovely family!

Wyborn Family said...

Boo hoo - you made me cry. We miss you too as do the kids. I did not enjoy the flight home - it was sooooooooo long. Have already started saving the pennies for next time. We love you all.