I had Cory take a couple of pics last night of the ever expanding belly... I am almost 14 weeks (by my dates, 14 weeks today by measurements). The first 2 pics are this pregnancy and the next one is from about the same week with my pregnancy with Cade. I am so much bigger I think!
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



5 comments:
You look great! You can't even tell. If you want to feel really good about yourself, look at my pictures. :) Congrats!
Holy Fat Guts - not. It looks like you need to do a big poop!! Hehehe.
Congrats again!! I love that 100% of the people said that it is going to be a girl including me!! I put a poll on my blog, but no one has voted yet -- I can't wait to see what people think. So fun!! What do you thing it is?
I am so excited for you! Congrats! You look fantastic! :)
Ohhhh!! It's just so exciting!!!!
PS My belly looks just like yours except I'm not preggers:) How sad is that!!!!!!
Post a Comment