Monday, September 8, 2008

Birthday Girl

Well today I chock up another year. 27 years ago I was born in Launceston, Tasmania Australia. I was (and am) the youngest of 6 and completed my family by a very fast delivery of 1 hour and 20 minutes. I was 8lb 1oz and when I like at photos I look so much chubbier than an 8lb bub. I was jaundice when I was born and back then there were no bili beds so I was sunbaked by a sunny window. I was a Spring baby, (and now that I living on the other side of the world and Autumn baby too!!) Mum said she knew I was her last as it felt like I pulled every organ with me on my way out, gross I know! My poor mum!! I love birthdays. Today wasn't pretty uneventful. We has a rough night with Cade and I was up with him alot in the night. Thankfully I got a lovely sleep-in thanks to my wonderful hubby who took care of a little boy that didn't want to sleep-in!! I got some clothes, so yummy lotions and lots and lots of warm wishes from everyone and to top my day a beautiful bunch of flowers. I LOVE flowers, I personally think they are so under rated. If I was a squillionaire I would have fresh flowers in my home every week... I was spoilt growing up we almost always had fresh flowers in our home as my mum is a wonderful green thumb. Cory has a busy day today, Mondays he is at school until 10pm so tomorrow we will do something special for my birthday I am sure!!

No comments: