Friday, September 19, 2008

Stylin'

Here are a couple of pics of Cade. He cracks me up at the best of times, although this week has proved particularly difficult as we are trying to transition him to the toddler bed. Last night was probably his best night so far and I only ended up having to go into him at 3am. It has been hard to say the least and I have to say I would not have signed up for this right now other than the fact that he was climbing out of his crib and I feared a broken something (bone, crib, Cade) so it was down with the crib and move in the toddler bed!!


4 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, how I dread moving Scout to a toddler bed. From my experience with Tegan once you move them then they are free to get up with they want, and it is harder to get them to go to bed. Good luck, and hopefully it will be an easy transition for Cade.

Wyborn Family said...

Does Cade have your dress sense?

Jill Asay said...

Good luck with the new bed transition. We had to sit by Carson's bed until he fell asleep for the first little while. But, it does get better...he now sleeps in a queen size bed!

Claire said...

I just think your little bubby is sooo cute!!! He reminds me so much of my little nephew Marty, and he's such a beautiful boy too:)