An update on Ethan is coming...
Cade had his first primary program in sacrament meeting yesterday and did AWESOME! On Saturday I took him to his practise and he was so obnoxious but so were all the other kids, but yesterday, he said his line without prompting and knew it word for word. (He then sat on the stand pointing to his foot tapping away to the songs, rolling his tie or saying his line again and again) ARGH!
I just asked him, "Cade what was your special part in church?" and he states with a huge smile.... "Jesus Christ died for us, but he lives again!" What a spunk!
They had the sunbeams on a little bleacher type stand and I sat in the front row to help the teachers with the kids (mine especially). It was pretty cute though, they were all very proud of themselves and one of the little girls in his class would sway and dance to the songs. She said to me afterwards, "I sure did dance and move to those songs!" You sure did MaKadee!! So cute!
I didn't get a photo of the spunk in all his spunkiness, but I will next Sunday!
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



2 comments:
Mmmmwwwwwaaaa! One big sloppy kiss coming your way!
They already had their program! WOW! Ours isn't for another 2 weeks. I love it when kids have their lines memorized! Good job helping him! :)
Post a Comment