I have two little boys crying at the moment. I have for the last 3 hours put up with said two little boys playing/fighting over an empty tote and I had enough!
I threatened, "Any more tears or growling at each other and I am taking the tote!"
Well follow through I did! Hence the crying and begging faces at the window in the door while I put the tote away!
I am so fed up today, not sure what's the go there, but the tote got it! Early night for little men tonight I am thinking! Yep, I'm a meanie!
P.S. Cade just immerged, "Mommy, I miss boxie! I miss the box!"
Me, care factor of zero~!
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



5 comments:
A mom can only take so much! I hate days like that when I feel like all they do is whine and fight with each other. So how are things going? Are you back in Laramie already? Where are you living?
Welcome to my world.
That is so funny! You are a great mom! It was good to see you guys yesterday. I can't believe how big both of your boys are but Ethan especially! They must put something in Cheyenne's water!
Is it wrong to laugh? Love those boys. XOXO
We've all had days like that!! (sometimes 3 days in a row like that....) !
Post a Comment