One Friday, after a frustrating and frazzling day, my house was a mess (which these days is VERY rare as our apartment is being shown constantly), I was a mess, I was depressed and feeling a bit defeated when Cory told me the weekend would be better as he had it off (little did I know he was in on the secret). Then as I was sitting at the computer someone poked their head between my blinds and said, "Yoohoo!" It freaked me out. I was thinking, "Did they even knock, I didn't hear it?" Then I open the door to MY SISTER AND BROTHER IN LAW!! I about died. I could not believe it. I cried instantly. What a great end to an otherwise hard day.
Cory was laughing, all my family were in on the secret of my surprise visitors! It was awesome. I had suspicions months ago when Annette called Cory's phone not mine... hmmm but I had since forgot about it so this was 100% a surprise.
We had almost 2 weeks of visiting with Netty and Ronnie and it was so nice. Thank you, thank you for taking time to come to us, for all you did while here and for your friendship and love! We love you and miss you!
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



1 comment:
That's awesome! Sounds like maybe you are getting an idea of when you'll be moving on to your next location? Look forward to hearing.
Post a Comment