Our little family has never taken any time to do something over Spring Break and considering this is most likely our last 'Spring Break' with Cory graduating we thought we would make the most of it.
We didn't know if we would make it as Cade was sick at the start of the week and Ethan was a P.I.L.L. each night and we thought he might have had a little something too. By Wednesday afternoon the boys seemed good so we went ahead and left on Thursday morning.
Thursday we went the Denver Zoo and the boys just loved it! Cade is huge into animals and we thought Ethan would at least like the ride in the stroller and being outdoors on such a nice day. It was beautiful weather that day. We were so surprised at how much Ethan enjoyed himself. He just loved it. He would point out when he saw animals and was way more enthusiastic than I thought he would be. Cade liked the elephants playing with a hanging ball and the giraffes and bears. The tapir put on a good show and was swimming about which was fun to watch.
Friday, the weather was terrible and blowy. It literally snowed all day. We met up with out friends and went to the Aquarium. It was fun. My personal favorites were the Otters and the Sting Rays. Cade liked the sword balloon and embossed shark coin he got he tells me. But he seemed to enjoy patting the swimming sting rays too. We went and ate yummy food together at The Cheesecake Factory downtown which was soooo good.
We stayed in Loveland Friday night and just enjoyed the hotel, swimming and playing and relaxing after driving in yucky weather. Saturday we met up with our friends again and shopped and ate and just had a good time.
If you ask Cade about the things he liked best he will tell you about all the activities of the weekend and I am glad he seemed to enjoy it all. I did too!
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



4 comments:
This sounds like such fun! I can't wait til I feel brave enough to venture out like this with Kendree!
Oh how I reminisce about the days of "spring break"! Glad you took full advantage of having one and that you had such a fun little get-away!
That looks like a lot of fun! I miss spring break, just having a week off sounds amazing!
Cheesey Ehtan - love it. Looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment