I was talking to my mum today and thought I should record this one for future memories....
Last week Cade and I were in the store checking out and he was messing around playing with the toys in the isle. I told him to move to me as people were trying to get their groceries unpacked and he was in the way. After the third request, those toys were apparently all too appealing as he didn't move quick enough so I grab his arm and picked him up and in one swift motherly movement I moved him to the other side of me.
He goes, "Woooo mom, that was a cool move!"
The people by me cracked up laughing, it was pretty funny.
Here I thought it might be considered somewhat abusive, but apparently not to the boy on the receiving end!
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



2 comments:
Got to love that kid!!! And his mummy too!!!
Haha, pretty funny.
Post a Comment