Thursday, February 11, 2010

Spring Fever

Blog surfing today, I came across an article about Seasonal Affective Disorder or S.A.D for more info check it out HERE

I think we all must suffer from this in one way or another when winter sticks around for longer than we would like. (No this is not a complaint, I know Wyoming weather!)

Lately I have not necessarily lacked motivation, I have just felt restless I guess. Got that Spring Fever itch. I have slowly been tackling all those things that I have wanted to get done but at the sacrifice of other things also. Don't ya hate that!

Cade is so ready to be outside and would kill to go to preschool. We hadn't planned on him attending any type of preschool until the fall so I am busy trying to find things to keep him busy and away from the TV. He loves TV and it is the bane of my existence sometimes I swear!

I have still been exercising most mornings and try to get out with the boys atleast once a day to run a short errand, to the library or something to break up the day. Today we went to a Puppet Show put on by the University and it was fabulous. So great to get out and enjoy new things. Cade loved it and laughed his little head off. It was cute to watch and enjoy him.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Even if you just do it on your own, you should do a little Joy School lesson with Cade every week! We do it with a kid up the street and it makes all the difference in the world. I post my lesson almost every week on my blog, feel free to check it out!