11 months... 11 months! My oh my...
This little boy of mine is just a joy. He loves his brother, is a total mommas boy and wrestles with Daddy and Cade and holds his own. He is still a Jekyll and Hyde when it comes to sleeping, angel during the day, terror at night, but we love him to bits!
At 11 months Ethan is
- Squealing, and whoa does he have a set of lungs...
- Crawling up on hands and feet
- Standing for a few seconds before getting wobbly and falling
- Teething like crazy but still no teeth to show for it
- He shakes his head, "No" when he doesn't want to do something or is mad
- Crys when you scold him, tender heart
- LOVES to climb, came by this honestly as Cade was the same. He finds it such a sense of achievement to climb on Cade's bed or on the couch.
- Crawls to you and sits up reaches for you and flaps his arms if you are too slow at picking him up
- He is FAST when he crawls, speedy. He will put his head down and jabber like he is talking to himself on his way to where he is heading, it's funny
- Ethan is a snuggler, and we LOVE it. He rests his head on your shoulder and just cuddles.
- He loves snacks. Fish, puffs, fruit loops, baby chips.
- His new favorite foods are oranges and bananas.
- If you feed him something he likes he responds, "MMMMMM" like he is loving the taste of that
- Ethan has to be holding a spare paci when he sleeps, it is like his softy love. Cade was partial to his blankey, not one in particular, he had about 3 he was partial to, but Ethan, he would be a happy boy with a paci in his mouth and one in each hand. He will often crawl through the house and find 'paci treasures' and spit the one he has and take on the new one with an "mmmmmm"!
- Ethan LOVES, LOVES Cade! They play all day and it is so wonderful to me. Cade introduces Ethan, "This is Ethan, he is my best friend" and what a blessing that is to hear. When Ethan wakes from naps I say to Cade, "Look Cade!" and he with much excitement says, "Hi Etan (Ethan), you woke up!" Everyday he does this, it is a nice habit!
- This little boy loves his face covered, he will often find a shirt in the folding up (usually Corys) and put it over his face, I think he must like the feel of it. I play it with him often with a burp cloth and he is hilarious, if I take too long to put it back on, his is pulling it from my hand to do it himself.
- He so enjoys playing with toy balls, he will scout them out.
- Ethan would live in the bath if we let him, Cade was also the same. He is so much more confident in the water. Fearless.
We sure are happy to have this little treasure in our home and it honestly feels like he has been here along, just fits, which is the way it should be in my mommy opinion!
And if I could figure how to get videos on here, I would show this boy off... but you will just have to settle for photos ;)
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



8 comments:
Haha, thanks for sharing Kathryn. Avery puts her head down and jabbers when she crawls sometimes, too, so I can just picture it. He sounds like a fun little guy and he is beautiful.
What a cutie! The bad nigt-time sleepers must be a second child thing...Travis is BAD too!
I cant believe its almost been a year! How time fly's. I so enjoyed watching him on sunday crawling around moving his head back and forth playing with the kids. The multiple passies so remind me of Aftyn! So fun. He is such a cute little boy!
ha ha... he is so stinkin' cute!!! What a gorgeous little smile!!!
I can't believe how blond he looks now. Remember that beautiful dark hair we fussed over. So cute...not to mention spunky!!!!
Have to also say that I love those cheeky eyes. Middle photo is my favourite!
Such a cutie! I can't believe he is already coming up on a year, seems like yesterday that you were welcoming him home!
Post a Comment