I am trying on a new hat. Here is my very first 'girly' sewing creation that didn't consist in blanket form! Hope the cutest little lady recipient of this enjoys it as much as I enjoyed making it.
Don't you worry--the little girl will most definitely be sporting that DARLING outfit just as soon as she has somewhere to go! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Not to mention that it uses the same fabric as her bedding--you are the best!
Cory and I have been married for 9 years and are the proud parents to 2 happy, gorgeous little men. Cade, 5 and Ethan, 3, with our 3rd little man due early August. Cory is busy working for P&H MinePro and I stay busy at home with my boys! I love, love, love it! I love to be healthy, and create, will try my hand at anything crafty. I enjoy blogging and catching up with friends.
11 comments:
Kathryn, I LOVE that! A couple of years ago I got into an owl fix. Your little outfit is beautiful!
LOVE it! I'm so impressed with your sewing skills. :)
Soo cute Kathryn! Great Job!
Super cute! Impressive sewing skills!
That is really cute! You did a great job!
Wow...look at you go!! Some little girl is sure going to be lucky!
It's darling! You. are. good!
Don't you worry--the little girl will most definitely be sporting that DARLING outfit just as soon as she has somewhere to go! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Not to mention that it uses the same fabric as her bedding--you are the best!
Very, very cute.
Can you make it in my Size please lol?
Clever girl - just to think, you didn't like sewing when growing up - now look at you.
Post a Comment