Sunday, July 26, 2009

Things Happening...

Big things have been happening this last month. We had a great 4th with Cory's family in Colorado. Jesse (Cory's brother in law) went through the Temple. We have spent the last few days in Utah. The 24th we spent at the Hinckley parade and visiting with the extended family.... and yesterday Jesse and Alisa were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple! YAY!!
We are so proud of them and it was a beautiful ceremony. We then made our way back to Taryn's where we were staying, for a luncheon for Jesse and Alisa. It was so nice to visit with all the extended family there. We are home safe and sound after some sleepless nights, a kidney stone attack ala Cory and me feeling 'not so hot' last night and part of the day today. Ethan and Cade were fantastic travellers. Ethan was an AWFUL sleeper the first 2 nights but did great last night. Cade didn't get naps both days so slept like an absolute champ each night. They are both sound alseep and I have pretty much unpacked everything.... now for the MOUNDS of washing.

This week I am busy packing, packing, packing and preparing frozen meals for a lovely hubby that is home bound while I am lucky enough to be holidaying in Australia. I am stressed to say the least, about the flight and travel with 2 little ones on my own but I hope the stress is undue and that all goes oh so smoothly!!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Sounds like a fun time. Congrats to Alisa and Jesse! That is so exciting that you get to go home to visit family. How long will you be gone? Don't worry about traveling...the boys will probably be little angels for you.

Wyborn Family said...

Chillax - as the girls would say. She you in a week!!

Jamie said...

Glad you are back for a bit safe and sound and cograts to Alisa and Jesse! Happy packing!

The Merkleys said...

Ahh... kidney stones! I have had those many times, not fun! Hope flying with two kiddos goes well for you. I am looking foward to pics on your blog of your holiday!

Felecia Moeaki said...

ughh...I'm s jealous you get to go home...but happy for you. I hope the flight goes smoothly and you have lots of fun. Eat some meat pies and sausage rolls for me please. Much Love, Felecia