...has a concussion! BOYS... what do ya do with 'em?
*He was climbing trying to get to his candy that daddy had put at the top of the stove and we hear a huge BANG followed by some little boy crying. Cory even heard it in the shower with the fan going. He was super lethargic and his eyes were dilated so off to the doctor... again... sure enough, a concussion. He walked in the door after going to the doctor with daddy and lay down by my feet and fell asleep on my foot, poor little boys I have!!
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



4 comments:
Oh, so sad! I hope your little ones feel better soon! I hate it when Blake and Kyle are sick because you feel like there is nothing you can do! I hope Cade will be back to his normal activities soon after having such a bad fall... I'll be thinking of you!
That is horrible. Poor little guy! I am so sorry...you seem to be having a rough week. Hopefully they will both recover soon, and you will be able to enjoy your trip.
Phew...glad he is Ok! See you soon.
Hes acting just like his dad....He will probably have 3 or 4 surgerys while still in high school like his dad.
Post a Comment