Well... Ethan and Cade both came down with runny noses yesterday and I simply thought it was allergies seeing as we have been in and out of the house, between hot and cold etc but last night was AWFUL. Ethan was miserable with his sinuses and couldn't seem to breath properly. I got up to him twice an hour until 4am and then I was just exhausted and Cory took over. I took them to the doctor this afternoon and Cade simply has a bit of a cold but poor Ethan has a double ear infection! Right in time for a HUGE flight too. My poor baby. He is choking all the time on his drainage, has a runny nose and weepy eyes, a fever and all this with a double ear infection! Poor darling boy.
We have him on antibiotics and will have a quick follow up on Thursday to see how he is doing and if the doctor isn't happy with how he is doing, will give him a stronger antibiotic. He was due for his 4 month shots but we are delaying them until he is healthier, but the doctor wants these before we fly out so we'll see how quickly he heals.
I am a huge worrier, and I try to control as much as I can but this is something I obviously could not predict or control so now the worrying has set in. I worry about his little ears on the plane, the fact that we are travelling for 24 hours and 17 of these are in flight. I just hope and pray that he will be so much better before then and that we can get both our boys healthy and well and that they stay that way!!
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



1 comment:
So sorry Kathryn! We'll be praying for your sweet boys and your healthy, uneventful arrival:)
Post a Comment