Well I have officially reached 20 weeks and am feeling great. Morning sickness is finally over and that is a happy day for all!! I had my iron levels tested yesterday and am slightly iron deficient. Yuck!! I don't know how, I must eat red meat atleast 4 times a week as I can not stomach chicken this pregnancy. Other than that I am hoping for an uneventful next 28-29 weeks, yep scheduled c-section during spring break at this stage. We planned that one well... hehe.
Can't go posting about being half-way without a pic!!
Here is pics from 18 weeks in my pregnancy with Cade.
And here I am today... with little boy number 2.
(I so think I am smaller this time... well atleast carrying differently)
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



6 comments:
You look so great! 20 weeks, time fly's by when your the one not pregnant! It will be here before we all know it!
Like I said before...what a yummy mummy!
Yay for baby bellies...I love them! You look fabulous!
You look fantastic! Congrats on being halfway there! :)
Wow look at you! Cute!!!! I love that it is you pregnant and not me. I am so happy for you! How are you? love ya
Laura
I love baby bellies!! All full of hopes and dreams:)
Post a Comment