We finally got our family photos back this weekend from Alisa and Jesse's wedding. We had family photos the day after the wedding and they turned out pretty good I thought. Cade was a pill. He was good for the first little bit but then went for a play while others were getting their photos taken in group shots and did not want to do more photos after that. It was rough but we have now learnt:-
1. Not to have photos in light colored pants on the temple grounds that are wet and soggy!!
2. Not to let the kids play prior to photo taking
3. Not to have a late night the night before!!
Thank goodness photos really only come around once a year for us as they really take it out of you but they are SO worth it in my opinion.
Here are a couple of my favorites...





November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



8 comments:
Cute Pictures. I like how "serious" Cade is. Yeah, family pictures are quite a chore with little ones. Look at me I didn't even get pictures of one of my children, but they are worth it.
Hey Kathryn! I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog, but I just wanted to let you know your family pics are beautiful! You really look great and your little boy is SO CUTE!!
Hey hot stuff !!! Pics look great!
Your eyes look dead sexy in these shots. Smoken!!
Kathryn,
The pictures turned out gorgeous. You look beautiful, and Cade what can I say, he is one handsome little boy.
I am glad you are feeling better. Makes life a little easier with a little one.
Love
Laura
You DO look beautiful in those! What a good looking family. Hey, I was just noticing your gestation calender thing for the babe - I knew you were close to me but I thought you were maybe a week or two behind me - you're actually only a couple days different - when's your due date?? We might be walking laps around the hospital together.
I love your family pictures! Especially the black and white... but then again I am a black and white girl!
I love the pictures!!! They look so good. You have a darling family.
Post a Comment