Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our 4th

We had a great 4th of July. We decided to go to "Freedom Has A Birthday" in Washington Park, and I seriously had a blast. It was really nice to get out on such a nice. I can actually say Laramie was hot, yes hot! There was absolutely no wind which is amazing I know, so it was great day! Cade did really well, loved petting everyones dogs walking around, I am sure he thought he was in heaven! We left earlier than we would have liked but knew that Cade would have been hurting for a nap. We got home and he was out within minutes. That evening we had Jesse, Alisa's boyfriend (Alisa is Cory's youngest sister) over for a BBQ and then Robyn, Andrew and James came over for some games and Alisa and Jesse headed for the concert. We played games for a while and then went out beside our apartment for the 'perfect' view of the fireworks. It was nice not to have to fight crowds or traffic I tell ya. Cade did so well, went to bed at 10:30pm which is atleast 2 hours past his bedtime but he did so well and had napped for over 3 hours in the afternoon. I am slack and don't have any photos, I totally spaced our camera.

No comments: