Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Counting down...

Can I just say my mummy bear arrives in 9 DAYS!! I just can't put into words my excitement. She actually leaves Australia today and is in England for a week doing some family history and then is on to us here! Too exciting!!

We are off to Utah to do some visiting with family, meet our new nephew Jacob and just have a fun time with the relatives. We are also excited to celebrate the 24th Utah style.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey there...Things are going good here. That is exciting that your mom will be there soon. How long does she get to stay? Have a wonderful time with her.

Carrie said...

Actually it is funny because I thought holding him would make me want another baby, but I just enjoyed holding him, and that was good enough for me. No babies in our future anytime soon.

Yellow Barn Girl said...

Hey there beautiful! I am so glad to be back in the blog world. I have missed you, just seeing your cute blog made me smile. How are you doing? I love the hair and your dimples. Have fun with your mummy!