Saturday, July 19, 2008

New Do...

I have been attempting to grow my hair since the beginning of the year pretty much and got to the "I am going to chop all my hair off" stage because it was at that ugly length and I had grown alot of my color out and therefore alot of the texture and lustre so I decided to (well with Alicia's help) cut my layers to my shortest layer and make it a little easier and nicer when growing it out. My hair was 'trained' to flip out and it would annoy me a bit so I got a cut that can do both!! Hooray for Alicia my wonderful friend and hairdresser...

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Super cute! You are beautiful! :)

Melany said...

OH man you are the hottest thing in like EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR haha

Your always a hotmumma!

Claire said...

Very cute hair-do! I got mine cut today, feels soo good to have nice hair!