Thursday, June 19, 2008

Update

Well nothing much has been happening in our little world this week. I do have a note worthy something though, I have been reconnected with my best friend in 7th and 8th grade (our friendship went through some turbulence), and after 12 years we have hit it off. I am so excited, we have been facebooking it back and forth and I am so loving it. Making up for lost time!!

Cade has been a delight. No Monday madness this week, we made it unscathed!! We have been trying to get out and about and enjoy the sun. I swear everyone will know my sons name as I am forever calling his name when he 'runs' off, darting here and there. As I have previously said, he is the most predictable child, EXCEPT when playing outside. He is such a busy boy. I have told Cory we need to live somewhere conducive to outside play almost all year round so my child or myself will not go insane!! That life is at least 2 years away however... I can wishfully think til then right....

We are off to Grandpa Chads and Grammie Joans for the weekend and Cade can't stop talking about Puppa or Puppy Sydie!! It will be fun. I am excited. I will have some pics I am sure after this weekend. Here are some recent ones to tide you over til then...

Had to blur the 'bits'

1 comment:

Kate said...

Cade is growing up so fast! So you asked what brand my bike trailer is--I think it's a CoPilot. That's what it says on the back. The sling I am getting for Helena is a Chariot sling, and it's supposed to go into Chariot trailers, but I am going to improvise...