Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Just Chillin'

Cade 'just chillin'. He seems to really enjoy this toy that Annie our downstairs neighbor gave him. Just this morning I heard these awful cries and Cade had got his arm stuck in the top of it. He often uses it to hide/hold/hoard his pacifiers and carries it to us to retrieve them out.
Funny boy.


(I just realized that in almost all these pics I have posted these last few days, he is wearing the same outfit... alot were taken on the same day so just so you know I do change my childs clothing!)

5 comments:

Wyborn Family said...

You know I had the same thought - about Cade being in the same clothes - don't you do your laundry?? No need to worry, mum is bringing over a big box of clothing.

Kathryn said...

Shut up, of course I do!!

Wyborn Family said...

hehehe

Emily Asay said...

Hi, I'm Emily Asay and I emailed you, but I am interested in some of your decor for a wedding gift. my blog is stetsonmichaelemily.blogspot.com. leave a comment and i'll get back to you. or my email is mle_skor_bar@Yahoo.com

Emily Asay said...

email me your # so I can call you! mle_skor_bar@yahoo.com