Well, I forgot my camera this weekend so I will have to hit up my mother-in-law for the photos she took this weekend.
We had such a good time. It was just such lovely weather, no real agenda and just a relaxing, fun time for all. It was my mum and Bobbi's birthday on Sunday so we celebrated Bobbi's (Cory's sister) birthday at my in-laws with a BBQ and cake! It was a fun time.
I called my mum to wish her a happy birthday and she seemed really stressed. She is planning her trip to us, arriving August 1st. Last time she attempted to come over for Cade's birth she was in a terrible head on car accident and ended up in hospital for 3 months, so needless to say she is, I am sure, somewhat anxious about her trip this time round. I am just so glad she is coming. I have really felt the need to have her see my life here. I can't put words together or put my finger on my exact feelings of why I NEED her to come over here in place of me travelling back to Australia, but I am so grateful and so excited for her coming.... I am the baby in the family and a big mummas girl....
This week since we got back I have been a real home body and have quite enjoyed it. I came down with some little bug that kept me home bound so it worked out I guess. Cade has been a good little boy. He is just such a joy. I really love being home with him and love this stage in his life, so busy and oh so smart. He is talking more, jabbers constantly and plays much better by himself now. For the first time he is actually interested in the TV and asks to watch "shows". It worries me a bit but if I turn off the TV he is just as content so I figure a little won't hurt when I am doing dishes or while he eats his breakfast or I am preparing meals.
Cade has extended his vocabulary a fair bit lately, he still says his previous words and has added a few. He says - Mumma, Daddy, Danpa (Grandpa), Caye (Cade), No, More, Out, Car, Dog, Puppa (Puppy), Fish, Truck, Go, Juice, Shoes, Where Is It, There It Is, What's that, Oh no!, Nose, Eye, Show, Look, Pooy/Poopy/PooPoo, Tubba, Yum Yum, Nana (banana). I am enjoying his talking and jabbering.
This post really was just bits and pieces...
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



2 comments:
Kathryn,
It's always nice to know that my ways aren't completely dorky! I am a Stampin Up demonstrator. I don't do a whole lot--except feed my own habit :) I hold classes every few months where you come and make about 12 cards--I have everything ready. Do you make a lot of cards?
Hello! It's great to hear from you. It looks like you and your family are doing well. Cade is so big! I'm happy that things are going so well for you. Have a good time with your mom.
Post a Comment