Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Yoghurt Child.....

I have to say I laughed hard at this!! Grabbing the video camera and some photo evidence to prove the antics of one little boy named Cade….(who was almost named Dannon believe it or not….)!!

I had been scrapbooking this day, as Cade was sleeping and I had been utilizing his nap times to get caught up on some baby album goodness!! I had the bug to be crafty so when Cade woke from his nap so I sat him in his chair and he had some lunch while I finished up my creativeness. After about 15 minutes of him still working on his yoghurt I figured I had better pry myself away and check on him! I noticed he had dropped his spoon, so I picked it up and found this………


Me - “What are you doing Cade baby?”
Cade - “Aaarrwwwaaa yuuyuu mumma! Juzz cruuuckkrraa!” ….which in translation I believe to be…. “Utt ohh mumma! My paci is in here!”

Then this happens...........



This is the email I sent to my family................
I have to tell you this. So funny. Just now, I was doing some scrapbooking at the table and Cade woke up so I gave him some snacks, a banana and a tub of yoghurt, he has been pretty good about his yoghurt and puts his hands in it but feeds himself with the spoon and his hands. Well I get up to check on him, he was right next to me with his back to me in his high chair and he was COVERED in yoghurt. I grabbed the video camera, got some pics and the rest video. Killed myself laughing before I got it on camera. He had dropped his spoon which I didn't know and was tipping the yoghurt container up to have it 'fall' in his mouth and when this wasn't working, he pulls 2 completely smothered pacifiers out of the tub of yoghurt! What a little grub! It was all over his tray, shirt, hands and even the bridge of his nose, eyebrows and eyelashes! When I was video taping he decided to rub it in his hair for affect I guess. This will definitely be an addition to his scrapbook album!!

1 comment:

Wyborn Family said...

Is yoghurt good for the complexion???