Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Swiffer....Cades softy???

Cade has had a fear of the vacuum for some time and just last week I brought it out to vacuum while he was awake, which is like a huge avoidance on my part for the fact that Cade is like a growth to me once it gets turned on.... anyway I couldn't handle walking on crackers anymore and decided I couldn't wait till nap time. Well, it turns out he is over his fear! He just sat in front of it for me to run into him while vacuuming and he thought this was the best thing ever! I went to pack it away when I was done as Cade had attempted to smuggle it into his room by the cord and I wasn't up for him breaking it. Cade was not impressed that I wanted it away, he freaked out! Talk about polar opposites right! I gave in for about 2 more minutes and let him wheel it away and he seemed happy about that. Upon wheeling it into the linen cupboard where we keep it, he found a swiffer sweeper that I probably used once and decided it was his so I figured, no worries. Come Tuesday (the next day) I am about ready to throw this stinkin' swiffer away as Cade carries it everywhere and bangs it into everything attempting to sweep the walls and anything he can reach, so I decide to look at it and figure out if I can adjust the height etc and I could, to his perfect height and it has been his lovey/softy ever since. I say lovey or softy as this is what we tend to call his favorite toys that he takes to bed, mainly his blankey. But no....... swiffer has taken over all favorite toys/loveys/softys. Check it out.................


1 comment:

Kate said...

I love it! Boys always seem to get attached to strange things... my brother slept with a bubble mower for months.