Well as of this week Cade's record has been broken. He had his first dose of anti-biotics! He had been struggling since last Thursday with loss of appetite and then the onset of fever's that night and that continued through the weekend. By Sunday we were not having to give him anything to suppress the fever but he was coughing and sneezing constantly so Monday I took him to the Dr and sure enough, predictions were right and he had a sinus infection. Run's in the family big time so I hope that Cade takes after mommy in this regard and it is a seasonal thing and not daddy, who has it constantly!! He has done really well and after the second dose of antibiotics, he was back to our ever eating Cade. Thank goodness! I can not imagine having a fussy eater, I feel for those that do, as I could bearly handle the 5 days I had with my fussy eater!!
Also, for those that had read about my dislocated "lefty", I have an update... I now have a huge, hideous brace to try and extend my arm. I had lost 50 degrees in both directions and have been having physical therapy 3 times a week for the last month and today I had a follow up with my Dr and he is happy with my progress (I am now at 15 extension and 133 flexing but the elbow is a weird one as it has it's own defense mechanism and I am working with scar tissue and therefore it is like an elastic band when I work it, goes to the 15 degrees once warmed up and therapy has been done and then it goes back to it's 'comfort zone' at 20ish and then the process starts over. So annoying!! So now I have the brace to help me as the work I am doing at home seems to have plateaued with progress and the brace will pick it up again. I have to have it on 3 hours a day which doesn't seem much I know but it is a constant stretch and that is ouchy! :( I will have to get a pic of the brace and put it up for you to see. (I know, so exciting...not)
November 2019 Videos
6 years ago



2 comments:
It seems everyone is on antibiotics of late here too! Indi is! And she too has a sinus infection also.
Hope your arm feels better soon hunny bunny xox
Hey, she is in Cowley now. They have been there since March. She is due May 25th, so pretty soon.
Post a Comment