Tuesday, April 22, 2008

He Speaks!! New words....

Just had to share Cades new word for the day!! Today he has started saying, "What's that?" and always relevant to the situation. Tonight he was getting his hair cut and his (and my) hairdresser had a bunny and he was oh so curious and went to where it was and asks, "What's that?" he enjoyed watching the bunny. Then when Alicia was mixing up some color he asks again, "what's that?" and then when Cami was tearing some foil he pipes up, "What's that?" I was impressed! Cade seems to be the child that will not speak until he says it right. He jabbers alot but when he actually speaks it is well-spoken and clear. He now says:-
"No"
"Mumma"
"Daddy"
"More"
"Juice"
"Where is it" (more the sound or one word, "wherehisit")
"There it is" (more the sound or one word, "theretis")
"Juice" (this is for water usually)
"Shoes"
and now, "What's that"

These are his daily words, a few others make appearances every now and then, but these are his most consistant.

Oh my baby is SO not a baby anymore.... now we just need him to learn, bubba sissy or bubby boy so we can have another.... hehe

3 comments:

Jill Asay said...

So, is that an announcement? Just wondering? :)

Kathryn said...

No! No announcements

The Merkleys said...

Hey found your blog on Carrie's page. Sounds like you guys are still having fun in Laramie. I love your craft blog! I am glad you found me on facebook. I use my blog page more to keep in touch that face book so I am going to add your blog address to mine if you don't mind!