We got our house! Just sorting the last little things, addendums etc. We close at the end of the month.
Here are a few photos of the new digs.
Right of entrance, or if you walked in through the garage
Half bath
Kitchen
Dining (which is open to the kitchen and open to the family room)
Family room (to the left of the kitchen and dining area)
Stairs
Hallway - looking at the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
2nd Bedroom - on left
3rd Bedroom - on right
Bathroom
Hallway to master, laundry to right
Laundry
Master
Master Bathroom
Master - walkin closet
Garage
Backyard, oh the plans we have for this baby... next summer...
We are excited for this new chapter in our lives!



10 comments:
Hooray! That is so exciting! It's super cute! Congrats!
Yay! So glad good things are happening for you:) can't wait to see what you do with the place. Lots of love to you all!
That is great! It is similar to the place we just moved out of but with some awesome upgrades (like the master bath and bigger walk-in closet!).
Looks like such a nice place! good luck with the moving stuff!
I have to say.. I'm jealous of your laundry room... and your master closet. Ashley luck and I were just talking about how we miss the closets and the Connemara, looks like you found one even better! Way to Go! Congratulations! So excited for you guys... Will you have a guest room ;)?
*I meant at the Connemara
Yay, congratulations!! The house looks awesome! I bet you guys will love your new lives there.
It looks wonderful! Very happy for you guys!
Congratulations on the house! It looks amazing:) Enjoy!
So excited for you guys:) I hope you are loving it there! I know you make every place you live a better place! Just wish it was closer to us again (like in our ward:) Is that too much to ask??
Post a Comment